Work Title: Royalty Accounting Analyst
Experiences to: Royalty Accounting Director
Locale: TSJ, Los Angeles (West Wood Office environment)
Thomas St John Group is the foremost global small business administration company for artists, entertainers, and sports activities personalities. We are accountants, legal professionals, taxation experts, enterprise coaches, and considerably much more. We are worldwide with recent offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Sweden.
Delivering crystal clear alternatives to intricate problems, delivering specialist intercontinental accounting, taking care of funds with absolute integrity, resolving the trickiest tax cases – that is the place our skills lie, and what we are passionate about. We believe about the greater picture, and we use our experience to produce extra benefit to our clientele, providing them superior aid than any person else can.
That clarity can make the market better. It will help our customers be superior at what they do and do it for for a longer time. That is what can make us Thomas St John Group.
The Royalty Accounting Analyst will get the job done with the Organization Management staff in a remarkably collaborative setting to insert worth to our shopper engagements by furnishing aid and abilities in all places of royalty administration, which includes but not minimal to, publishing, record label, licensing, copyright and title registration. The Royalty Accounting Analyst shall also present help by performing straightforward accounting responsibilities and financial examination.
- Guide the Enterprise Management staff with revenue monitoring
- Perform comprehensive analyses to make sure completeness and precision of client income streams
- Carry out complete review and interpretation of contract terms
- Liaise with interior and exterior level of contacts
- Interact with clientele and their professional teams via prepared and verbal conversation
- Get ready needed reviews these types of as: income participation statements (artist, producer, and publisher), mechanical statements, money allocation schedules, and so on.
- Put together shows and presentation supplies appropriate to customer meetings
- Area internal and exterior licensing and royalty inquiries in a well timed and precise fashion
- Control ad-hoc requests from the two internal and external contacts
- Keep and organize all paperwork inside of doc management process
- Performs other capabilities
- Bachelor’s Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Tunes Business Management, or identical fields
- Possess an comprehending of basic to elaborate accounting ideas
- Excitement for the new music enterprise and new music royalties (sector practical experience is a necessity)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Business apps ideally with encounter in complicated Excel modelling
- Typical understanding and practical experience of Microsoft Electrical power BI (recommended but not necessary)
- Performing expertise of SR1, CCH, QBO, Tipalti or Kanbanize methods a additionally
- Potential to execute and create total, correct, and timely deliverables
- Self-determined, element-oriented, and analytical thinker
- Ought to have fantastic verbal/published communication skills
- Operate very well independently and in a workforce natural environment
- An eagerness to understand new techniques and principles
- Capability to execute and run in a superior-strain and quickly-paced surroundings